One Solution: Our ELEVATE! platform seamlessly integrates risk adjustment and quality improvement, giving customers real-time visibility to more effectively manage the spectrum of activities that drive clinical and financial performance:
- Identifying risk adjustment and quality gaps
- Targeting the right members and providers
- Conducting medical record reviews
- Performing Health Assessments @Home, @Clinic, or @PCP
- Delivering actionable, accurate member-level data to providers
- Submitting data to CMS and NCQA
- Monitoring and measuring program performance
Features that enable efficiency. Insights that drive results.
- Analytics: Leverage advanced models to identify opportunities to support your risk adjustment and quality improvement initiatives.
- Dashboard and Business Intelligence Reporting: Monitor your risk score accuracy and measure the performance of providers, as well as your risk adjustment and quality programs, through a transparent, real-time view.
- Workbench: Conduct record retrieval, coding, and HEDIS® abstraction with this intuitive, user-friendly tool within the platform.
- EMR Integration/Clinical Data Exchange: Seamlessly integrate with EMRs, allowing for near real-time access to high-quality structured and unstructured clinical data sets.
- Point-of-Care: Simplify provider engagement by sharing actionable member-level insights with providers through dashboards and reports to better inform interventions, close gaps in care, and improve the accuracy of member data.
- Submissions: Stay ahead of regulations and ensure timely, compliant risk adjustment data submissions (RAPS/EDPS, EDGE) and NCQA, state, and accredited quality measurement program submissions (e.g., HEDIS®).