Telehealth Available: Check out the HCCs assessed through our virtual visits
When it comes to optimizing your financial and clinical performance, the more accurate data you have on your members, the better health outcomes you’ll experience. From care gaps to social determinants of health, the more you know helps your members get the care they need, when they need it.
Advantmed’s Health Assessment solution improves the health of your members while increasing your quality performance, documentation, compliance, and revenue management.
Improve Your Member Engagement Rates by
20% to 30%
BY CAPTURING MORE DATA, YOU’LL:
Improve Star, HEDIS®, and CAHPS®/HOS measures
Better manage risk and achieve more accurate Risk Adjustment Factor (RAF) scores
Gain a more complete picture of your members’ health so you can provide better care
Telehealth safely supports at-risk members during COVID-19.
Our highly skilled nurse practitioners can meet members where they are safe and most comfortable – virtually, in their home. Our easy-to-use telehealth solution connects credentialed clinicians with at-risk patients via their smartphone, tablet, or computer. Clinicians check in with patients and conduct a comprehensive health assessment to ensure that they are getting the care they need while keeping them safe at home.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTNER WITH ADVANTMED?
- We’re proven. We’ve helped customers improve their financial performance by more than 30% compared to previous vendors.
- We’re successful. Using a multi-channel approach to communicate with members, our acceptance rate for in-home health assessments is above 35% for Medicare Advantage plan members.
- We’re transparent. Our ELEVEATE! platform provides real-time visibility into the status of every assessment, including number of calls, completions, and call notes.
- We’re accurate. Our clinical teams are armed with the analytics, tools, and protocols to identify previously unknown health conditions and accurately capture and document all conditions. This results in an industry-leading accuracy rate of 99%.
- We’re experienced. Our cross-functional team is led by industry veterans who bring extensive experience implementing and overseeing national health assessment programs. Additionally, we work with a network of highly trained nurse practitioners who can be mobilized quickly.